Photo: Pierandrea Malfi - Liceo Foscarini - Venezia
|Copper dichloride dihydrate|
|Copper(II) chloride dihydrate|
|Cupric chloride dihydrate|
|R22 - Harmful if swallowed.
R36/37/38 - Irritating by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
R50/53 - Very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment..
|S22 - Do not breathe dust.
S36 - Wear suitable protective clothing.
S60 - This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
S61 - Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.